Thursday, November 19, 2009

Asheville rocks

Had a wonderful last dinner of Afghani food in DC with Caitlin and Rob. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Reliving the old days of Lehman felt so good.

It was great to see Justin in Durham. Of course my VW had its usual coilpack/check engine light BS. Went for a huge ride north of Durham and experienced the terrible motorists there. Still...amazingly beautiful countryside.



Asheville is wonderful. My cousins Yuri, Danya, Mara, and Matt are taking such good care of me. Its gorgeous here with UNBELIEVABLE riding. I think I rode the best descent of my life today...twice. Plus, there is all of the sustainable, organic, renewable, locally produced, vegan fast food, BBQ, fair trade lingerie, and biodiesel that one could ever want.

No comments: